Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Speaking of Performance Improvement...

So I just upgraded to one of Apple's new 27" iMacs. The i7-"cored" model I picked up has been sitting on my desk now for five days, and I've just managed to get most of it set up amidst my studies, work, and personal life. I can't wait to see how this thing works as a development machine. I've been using a self-assembled PC for the last four or so years and it finally wore out its welcome. This is my first true foray into Apple-dom at home or at work, and my next big goal is to get Windows into Bootcamp so I can run my copy of Adobe's CS4 Master Collection. Anybody know if it's possible to switch a Windows license to a Mac one? (tongue firmly in cheek)

I know Chris over at eQuixotic moved over to Mac some time ago and hasn't looked back, so I hope to follow that lead. Time to try any Mac-ready copy of development software I can find...

No comments:

Post a Comment